a) Standard 3 star hotel
Over the years, many quality hotels have come up in Bhutan. Although the best Standard Hotels cannot be compared with international hotels, all offer the necessary facilities and are properly maintained. Generally speaking, hotels in western Bhutan (Thimphu, Paro, Punakha) are better appointed, while accommodation establishments in the central and eastern part of the country are more modest, with fewer amenities.
While on treks, we will choose the best available spot for the campsite. You will be accompanied by a guide and a dedicated support team to help setup camp, transport baggage & camping equipment and prepare fresh meals.
- Phuentsholing– Bhutan Residence, Damchen Hotel, or similar
- Thimphu– Dorji Elements, Hotel Phuntsho Pelri, Khamsum Inn, Bhutan Peaceful Resort, or similar
- Paro– Udumwara Resort, Tashi Namgay Resort, Dewachen Resort, Hotel Olathang, Hotel Galingkha, Khanku Resort, Kyichu Resort or similar
- Punakha– Meri Puensum Resort, Hotel Vara, Damchen Resort, Hotel Zangthopelri or similar
- Trongsa– Yangkhil Resort, Puenzi Guest House, Tashi Ninjay Guest House.
- Bumthang– Hotel Ugyen Ling, Hotel Peling, Kaila Guest House, Samyae Resort, Wangdicholing Lodge.
- Wangdue– Dragon’s Nest Resort, Hotel Pema Karpo, Kyichu Resort, Puna Cottages, Kingaling Hotel.
- Gangtey/ Phobjikha– Gakiling Guest House, Thegchenphodrang, Yue-Loki Guest House
- Mongar– Wangchuk Resort, Hotel Druk Zhongar
- Trashigang– Druk Deothjung Resort (NEW), Hotel KC
- Trashiyangtse– Hotel Karmaling
- Samdrup Jongkhar– Tashi Gasel Lodge, Hotel Mountain, Hotel TLT, Tashi Longched Trokhang Hotel
b) The Luxury package is based on 4 or 5 star hotel categories with extra services in addition to the above rate
– 4 star hotel or deluxe category
- Thimphu – Hotel Jumolhari, Hotel Migmar, Namgay Heritage Hotel, Terma Linca Resort and Spa, Pedling Hotel, Hotel Riverview, Druk Hotel, Ro-Chog Pel Hotel or similar
- Bumthang – Yugharling Resort or similar
- Paro – Udumwara Resort, Gangtey Palace, Tenzinling Resort, Meta Resort, Haven Resort or similar
- Phobjikha/ Gangtey – Hotel Dewachen, Himalayan Safari or similar
- Phuentsholing – Druk Hotel, The Orchid Hotel or similar
– 5 star hotel category
- Bumthang – Amankora
- Paro – Amankora, Hotel Zhiwaling, Uma Resort, Le Meridien
- Punakha/ Wangdue – Amankora, Uma Resort
- Thimphu – Amankora , Taj Tashi, Le Meridien
- Gangtey/Phobjikha – Amankora
Gel nails first appeared in the U.S. in the early 1980s, Gel polish
but were met with limited success. At the time, Nail polish
the manufacturers of gel lights and the gel itself had not joined forces, Nail care
not yet recognizing the need to precisely match the intensity of the light to the photoinitiators in the gel.gel nail art
Nail techs and clients soon found out that using the wrong light or applying too much gel caused a burning sensation on the client’s fingertips.Nail care
Additionally, education on gel application was limited, leaving nail techs in the dark about the product, and home-use systems were introduced around the same time, damaging the reputation of salon-use systems by association. gel nail polish color set
By the end of the ‘80s, many companies had pulled their gel products from the market.