Minimum Daily Package
– Daily Tariff
Tourist tariff is set by Tourism Council of Bhutan, Royal Government of Bhutan and it is valid for all inclusive packages.
The government fixed minimum tariff for tourists visiting in a group of 03 persons or more are as follows:-
High Season Tariff – USD$ 250 per person per night for the months of March, April, May, September, October, and November.
Low Season Tariff – USD$200 per person per night for the months of January, February, June, July, August, and December.
– FIT Surcharge
Individual tourists and smaller groups of less than three persons shall be subject to surcharge, over and above the minimum daily rates applicable, as follows:
If travelling as a single person- US$ 40 per night.
If travelling in a group of 2 persons- US$ 30 per person per night.
Incase the number of persons traveling together is 03 or more then there is no surcharge.
- Standard Hotel (3 star hotel) twin sharing accommodation; camping on treks
- Full Board – All meals at local restaurants/standard hotels/on treks –Buffet system
- All Internal Transport / Transfers in luxury vehicle
- Airport Transfers
- Camping Equipment , Ponies & Assistants for treks
- Services of Licensed English Speaking Guide
- Entrances fees to museums, monuments and cultural sites
- Evening tea/ coffee with snacks
- Mineral water in car while traveling as complementary
- All internal taxes and charges
- Government royalty (US$ 65 per night per person)
- Bhutan visa fee: US$ 40 per person (one time only)
- Flight fare
- Bank Transfer Charge
- Laundry bill, phone bill, bar bill and other bills of personal nature
- Travel Insurance
- Extra Expenses due to the unavoidable circumstances beyond our control/ which are not mentioned in inclusions.
There will be an additional cost for:
- Single room supplement : US$ 50 per night per single room during festival season and US $ 30 per night per single room during other season
- Luxury star hotels and resorts available at an additional cost
- Luxury camping/trekking can be arranged at an additional cost
- Specialized guides (Foreign Language, Photography, Bird Watching, Buddhism, Flora and Fauna) available at an additional cost
– Agency Commission
10% of the gross tour payment shall be payable to the principal agents abroad as commission as per international norms, and shall be deducted by these agents at source. Further, this commission shall be calculated from the net amount after deducting the discounts wherever applicable. Also there is no commission on FIT Surcharges, applicable incase of 01 and 02 pax.
- There shall be no charge other than visa fee of USD 40 for children below the age of 5 years.
- Children between the ages of 5-12 years shall be given 50% discount on minimum daily package rate.
- Full time students below the age of 25 years, holding valid identity cards from their academic institutions, shall be given 25% discount on minimum daily package rate. This discount is subject to approval from Tourism Council of Bhutan, Royal Government of Bhutan.
- A discount of 50% on daily rates is available for one person in a group of 11 to 15 persons and 100% discount to one person in a group exceeding 16 full paying persons.
- A 50% DURATION DISCOUNT on ROYALTY shall be provided after the 8th night and 100% discount on ROYALTY shall be provided after 14th night.
- 100% ROYALTY FREE ZONE DISCOUNT shall be provided on ROYALTY on first and/or last night for groups with night halt in Phuntsholing, Sarpang and Samdrup Jongkhar on arrival and/or departure.
Only one discount can be availed at one time.
Children and Student can share the bed with elders but they will not be given different room or extra bed. For extra bed, they have to pay US$ 20 in off season and US$ 25 in peak season
– Visa formalities
Other than Indian, Bangladeshis and Maldivian nationals, all visitors to Bhutan require a visa. All other tourists must obtain a visa clearance prior to travel to Bhutan. Visas are processed through an online system by licensed Bhutanese tour operator, directly or through a foreign travel agent. No foreign missions/embassies abroad grant Bhutan tourist visas.
You are required to send the photo-page of your passport to us and then we will apply for your visa. The visa will be processed once the full payment of your holiday (including a USD $40 visa fee) has been wire transferred and received in our bank account. Once received, the visa clearance will be processed within 7 days.
At your point of entry you will be required to show your visa clearance letter, the visa will then be stamped into your passport. Passports should be valid for at least 6 months. The sample is given below.
– Cancellation Policy
Every effort will be made to adhere to the planned itinerary. However, due to weather conditions and reasons beyond our control, changes to the itinerary might occur, for which the company accepts no responsibility.
Tour Programmes booked and subsequently cancelled shall be subject to cancellation charges as follows:
- 100% refund for cancellation made before 60 days of travel date
- 50% refund for cancellation made before 30 days of travel date
- No refund for cancellation made less than 30 days of travel date
Note that if using Luxury Hotels then separate cancellation charges apply as per the policy of the individual hotels – Please ask for details if applicable.
Flight Cancellation Policy: (Documentation charge US$ 50)
- 70% refund for cancellation made before 30 days of travel date (Documentation charge applicable)
- 40% refund for cancellation made before 20 days of travel date (Documentation charge applicable)
- NO refund for cancellation made less than 20 days and after travel date
-Delayed Arrival/ Departure
There is no charge for the number of days of delays in arrival and departure of visitors because of weather conditions, Bhutan airline problems or road blocks. The tourist must however bear the actual expenses on accommodation, food, transport and any other services required.
-Tour/ Trek Reservation
Cultural Tours- booking arrangements must be completed at least one month in advance for regular season and for peak season, booking arrangements must be completed at least one and half month in advance. The spring and autumn festivals are our peak times for tourism, and without early reservations it can be difficult to confirm flights and hotels.
Trekking- As trekking requires detailed arrangements and planning, booking arrangements should be completed at least 8 weeks in advance.
Entire tour payment must be settled at least 6 weeks prior to date of arrival in Bhutan and VISA is cleared by Government subject to advance payment only. It is advisable to remit payment for Druk Air/Bhutan Airline flights 3 months in advance or at the time of booking. This will help us to obtain confirmed seats on the requested flights.
Unlike other countries, credit card and online payment facilities is not available in Bhutan for tour payment. So the only way to make your tour payment to Bhutan is via bank transfer, limited to only one bank in Bhutan, i.e BHUTAN NATIONAL BANK.
We will provide full information on remittance of tour payment when you are ready to make the payment. If you are unfamiliar with wire transfers, please visit your bank in person with the transfer details and they will be able to assist in making the payment. Do send us the money remittance copy once the payment is transferred. Our services are confirmed subject to advance payment only.